BABY BUNDLE DRIVE 1-31 MARCH 2020
Our annual Baby Bundle Drive kicks off on Monday the 2nd of March and we have collection bins located in every Credit Union Australia Branches across Brisbane, The Sunshine Coast, the Gold Coast and Toowoomba.
At A Brave Life we believe in gifting good quality and safe baby products to young mothers under the age of 25, who are having their first baby.
Through our Baby Bundle program we partner with young parent programs, maternity social work departments and community organisations to ensure our Baby Bundles go directly to vulnerable and disadvantaged young mothers, who are facing a broad range of challenges such as poverty, domestic violence, trauma, relationship/family breakdowns, unplanned pregnancy and homelessness.
Our Baby Bundles are designed for a young mother to arrive at the hospital with all the immediate essentials needed for her newborn baby.
LIST OF NEWBORN ITEMS NEEDED
• Baby wash
• Cotton wraps
• Face washers
• Newborn nappies
• Newborn Singlets
• Newborn Socks
• Wondersuit/onesie (Newborn size 0000)
(All items must be new & in their original packaging)
DROP OFF LOCATIONS – CREDIT UNION AUSTRALIA BRANCHES
• CUA Brisbane City – 261 Queen Street, Brisbane
• CUA Brookside – Brookside Shopping Centre
• CUA Browns Plains – Grand Plaza Shopping Centre
• CUA Capalaba – Capalaba Central Shopping Centre
• CUA Carindale – Westfield Shopping Centre
• CUA Chermside – Westfield Shopping Centre
• CUA Loganholme – Hyperdome Shopping Centre
• CUA Maroochydore – 52 Baden Powell Street, Maroochydore
• CUA Morayfield – Morayfield Shopping Centre
• CUA Mt Gravatt – Westfield Shopping Centre
• CUA North Lakes – Westfield Shopping Centre
• CUA Robina – Robina Town Centre
• CUA Toowoomba – 470 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba
Thank you for your generous donation & for helping to support
young mums in your community.
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us.